PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We automatically collect certain information about your device when you visit HilariousGift.com, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms that referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and they collect data including your IP address, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, browser type, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files we use to record information about how you browse the Site. Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number). We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
- “Media” if you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing invoices and order confirmations, we utilize the Order Information. Furthermore, this information allows us to:
- Maintain communication with you;
- Screen orders for potential risk or fraud;
- Based on your shared preferences, supply you with information or advertising concerning our products or services.
To improve and optimize our Site, we utilize the Device Information collected from you. This information also helps us detect potential risk and fraud, specifically through your IP address. For instance, by generating analytics on how our customers interact and browse the Site, we can assess the effectiveness of our marketing and advertising efforts. Additionally, anonymous device and anonymous demographic information may be used to analyze advertising trends.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use WordPress & WooCommerce to power our online store. You can read more about how WordPress & WooCommerce use your Personal Information at: https://wordpress.org/about/privacy/ & https://woocommerce.com/document/marketplace-privacy/. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
To comply with relevant laws and regulations and safeguard our rights, we may share your Personal Information in response to lawful requests such as subpoenas or search warrants. Please note that if you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the related email.
In order to deliver targeted advertisements or marketing communications that may interest you, we utilize your Personal Information. To learn more about targeted advertising, feel free to visit the educational page of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI): http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising via the following links:
- FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info.
DO NOT TRACK
Please be aware that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a “Do Not Track” signal from your browser.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may feature embedded content such as videos, images, and articles from other websites. This content will behave as if you are visiting the other website directly.
These websites may collect data about you, utilize cookies, include additional third-party tracking, and monitor your interaction with the embedded content, even if you are logged into that website.
PROTECTION OF YOUR RIGHTS
As a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you, and to request that it be corrected, updated, or deleted. To exercise this right, please contact us using the contact information provided. If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you may request an exported file of the personal data we have on you, including any information you have provided to us. You may also request that we erase any personal data we have on you, excluding any data that we are required to retain for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Please note that if you are a European resident, we are processing your information to fulfill any contracts we may have with you (such as an order through the Site), or to pursue our legitimate business interests. Also, it is worth noting that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada, China, and the United States.
DATA RETENTION POLICY
When you make an order through our Site, we will keep a record of your Order Information until you request us to delete it.
Any comments you leave on the site will be kept indefinitely for future reference. This ensures that future comments can be approved without delay without the need for moderation.
For those who choose to register on our website, their personal information will be stored in their user profile for easy access. Both the users and website administrators have the ability to view and make changes to this information at any time, except for the username which cannot be altered.
Our Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you have questions, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
A & S Ventures LLC (DBA HilariousGift.com)
401 E. 8th St. 214-1890
Sioux Falls, SD 57103